Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Yay fertilized eggs!

So just a quick update as I am running on reserve battery power and am too lazy to get up and plug in the computer right now.

The clinic called this AM.

We had 15 follices
13 of those were mature eggs
8 of those fertilized!!

This is one more than last time.

They will see how the embryos look on day 3 AM for the PM transfer. If they have awesome embryos, likely they will just transfer 2, but if they are a little "if"ey (or sensitive as I like to think), they will transfer 3. I am hoping the cells are nice and relaxed. I felt like telling them to take better care of my potential children this time, but refrained. I think asking them to read them bedtime stories and play them Mozart may be a little too much.

I spent the day updating my Ravelry site (knitting site meets way to catalog all of your yarn, patterns, books and fininshed projects) oh how the OCD me loves this site!!!

My keyboard gets here tomorrow. Guess I better vacuum that spot of cat fur that is right where I want to put it!

More on Friday AM/PM for transfer day.

No comments: