Sunday, September 7, 2008

Knitting Project fininshed while on bed rest


Just thought I would post my completed project for the week. It was a fun knitting project and I hope to use it someday. I got the pattern book for this project on Bainbridge Island at a cute little Yarn Shop call Churchmouse Yarns and Teas. The yarn was on sale and I thought I would just have enough to do the cardigan but apparently, I also had enough to make a hat (barely) and I hybridized the pattern to make the hat in the book (which was just a generic hat) match the cardigan pattern. It kept me busy until late last night and I finished it this AM.

Oh and for those of you not on Facebook where this pic is posted, I have also attached a copy of my new digital piano which will get much use in the coming months I hope!

2 comments:

Ally said...

I am amazed at your knitting skills! I'm reading "Friday Night Knitting Club" right now; you'd probably enjoy it if you haven't already.

Duck Doc said...

I read it and it was very good! Thanks for the rec. Knitting skills I owe to grandma Judd - although I took a long hiatus