Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Doubling the Hormones!

So last Thursday (sorry for the late post) we had our second hormone level and then I went ahead and did a third one yesterday. The hormone levels should double every 48 hours so...
Tuesday 16th- 93
Thursday 18th - 180 (48 hours last)
Monday 22nd - 780 (96 hours after last)

So, good news....not huge numbers which likely means that there is one or two not five or six!

Ultrasound will be October 8th - seems like a long time.

No nausea
Some minimal food aversion - some things make me feel nauseated.

I am feeling a little bit more of a yay but still cautious until the ultrasound!

This is a little surreal - which is normal so that is all good!

More to come soon - I hope

2 comments:

Ally said...

Hooray, Kirsten! I've been checking your blog every day so I'm glad to get this update. xoxo

Kendra Joy said...

YAY!! I also checked your blog daily for an update (but was doing so from my iphone and couldn't comment until now). Anyway, I'm SO excited! Keep us updated! I'm sending all my best vibes toward that one (or two) little beings growin' inside of you.