Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Positive Testing

Thanks to all of you for your positive thoughts and wishes. I had my pregnancy test today and it was also positive! This of course means retesting again in two days to make sure that hormones are going up at the right rate. It also means very little until we see something on the Ultrasound in another two weeks or so. But, it is a start. A quiet "yay" for now with a bigger YAY to come if all looks good on the ultrasound. My "scruffy" little embryos are trying! Now if everyone can focus their energy on thinking about there being just one or at most two babies, please! I will have another update on Thursday!

2 comments:

Hayden Family Struggle said...

Im so excited for you!! You are in my thought and I will be sending you all the good vibs I can muster for you and the Baby or Babies.

Ally said...

Go little scruffies! I'm joining you in your little YAY and looking forward to the big hooray soon!