Monday, May 19, 2008

Sore Belly!

So as of Saturday, I am now giving myself three shots a day! One shot in the AM to stimulate. One in the PM to stimulate and actually a lower dose of the suppressor I imagine to keep things from going to haywire. With all of these needles, my belly is getting a little sore. Tomorrow I go in for an ultrasound to see how the follicles are coming along. Do we need to increase or decrease the medications? When might we be looking to extract the eggs?

Right now I am loading up on sushi and raw oysters! It will be a long 9 months without these things.

Soon also, I will be unable to hop, skip or jump. Yes indeed, my ovaries will be like unto a water balloon on the end of a rubber band and jumping may encourage twisting and cutting off of blood supply. I guess we should try to sit for the MIA concert on Friday.

Tomorrow we will have more info.

Oh and congrats to my buddy Shannon who had a beautiful little boy today! Hopefully I'm not too far behind ya babe and welcome to the world little one!

1 comment:

Ally said...

Ouch ouch, too many shots!

Don't forget to eat the Brie cheese now, too. I really missed that while I was preg.