Saturday, July 9, 2011

Nesting already???

So fatigue has plagued me for the last 4 weeks but now the last two days I have a slight spring in my step. I started last night by going through all the maternity clothes that I had left over and inherited from various sources. Cleaned out winter clothing. Cleared out several drawers. Set aside stuff for Goodwill. Cleaned up the closet. It was a very productive hour or two. Tom wisely stood back and watched. Oliver decided if I was piling clothes - nicely and folded on the futon that he should pile all of his things in one place and then put my nicely folded clothes on top. It was still fun and one thing crossed of my to do before February list already :)

Today after seeing patients this AM, Tom and I attacked our yard. He set about reclaiming our driveway and the road in front of our house from the ivy and I weeded. Now it looks much better and he is finishing mowing as I type! I am very happy to be more energetic and hope it holds out. Lots of hard work in the house, at my office and on our finances before this little nugget comes into the world!!

By the way, nothing more sexy than having your husband be happy about the cleanliness of your home - or helping you do the work to make it that way!

9 weeks have slipped by and only 31 until due date. Head down and go go go!

1 comment:

Evelyn said...

I am so happy for you. I am going to have to come visit the new baby.
Evelyn