Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Latest Baby Pics


We had our last ultrasound and appointment with the fertility clinic today. They are letting us go until June (after our due date)! We have our first visit with my OB/friend next week. Baby has grown a lot. Now it has s huge head and arms that are very wiggly. Baby was moving a lot and heartrate was a lot higher. Big brains with two hemishperes were immediately apparent and labeled on the ultrasound pic if you look closely. We are more excited and ready to start thinking more positively about this going full term!

I am doing well. Other than the fatigue and some food aversion, it is not so bad. I am lucky! I get to take a nap at work on one of the exam tables if I am lucky each day!

More updates to come as there is more to say!!

Thank to you all for your support and well wishes and prayers and everything! It has made this all very much better than it could have been! I love you all!!

2 comments:

Ally said...

I'm loving that big ol' baby brain! That's one smart peanut!

Alicia said...

Yeah, I thought the same thing. This kids gonna be smart - just like her mother!